LCCC Training Courses Registration Terms and Conditions
1. Places are reserved on first come first service basis. Only those who (i) complete Online Registration Form (ii) make payment will be allowed access to training
2. There are no refunds. Failure to attend on the training date(s) chosen, mean funds will be forfeited.
3. International Electronic Bank transfers should cover UK bank charges, else delegate(s) will not be allowed to attend (confirmation letter will not be sent until full amount is received).
4. The training fee is charged per person per course. The training fee does not cover any other personal expenses such as Certification, Exam fees etc. The fee quoted is purely for training.
5. LCCC provides all necessary delegate training materials. We expect delegates to have laptops/computers and appropriate software for modules that require computing ; like Microsoft Project, Excel, Graphic Design etc.
6. All Online training times are UK time.
7. Only delegates who complete all assignments will receive a Certificate or Diploma of attendance.
8. All delegate training materials can only be emailed in softcopy.
London Capital Computer College
Office: + 44 207 998 5850 | Cell: + 44 7476 824 280
London Capital Computer College is at your door step!